Monday, January 10, 2011

Sundays Ride Jan 9th Sierra Madres

Here is a cool look at the trail that the "Spot" tracking did for the ride we had yesterday.

We adventured out to a new area that we hadn't tried before.. Some of the coolest tree riding areas I have ever seen or done!

 http://www.spotadventures.com/trip/view?trip_id=238378">Jan. 9th  Cow Creek Res. and drainage ride.
Check it out!
Once you get on the site exit out of the black box "speed" and zoom in on the "go" sign.
Hopefully this works. If not let me know and I can post another way to see the ride.

The terrain was anywhere from blast up through the trees to a sidehill that was close to 200 feet long that was not for the weak of heart..  "Picture above"
This was after 3 people had already cut into the hill.
I would love to do this ride again on one of my monthly rides. This ride will be for experts only.

Dont forget to sign up for this months ride.. Jan. 22nd
If you have any questions please give me a shout.

As always thanks for following my Blog.

Lets Ride!
David Chadderdon

No comments:

Post a Comment